Waking up :
- pump your bilio-pancreatic acid by chewing a small piece of rice cake, or wholemeal bread, or cracker, before drinking a large glass of water with a dash of lemon juice.
- make yourself a detoxifying juice with 3 beautiful carrots, a stalk of celery and a small bunch of parsley.
If you suffer from arthritis or kidney stones, this juice is to be taken religiously once a day no matter what to cool your system, detoxify your joints and reduce your oxalic acid in the kidneys.
A seasonal fruit salad with a handful of dried fruits such as walnuts and almonds, pumpkin, sesame or sunflower seeds for protein and a good metabolization of fruit sugar.
- Buckwheat flour pancakes, preferably, or organic wholemeal flour.
Use 150 g of flour of your choice and add enough almond or oat milk with a whisk, gradually, to obtain a pancake batter that is not too runny. Add a teaspoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and an egg.
Prepare a fruit compote of your choice, without added sugar, apple or plums for example, flavored with cinnamon, vanilla, orange zest... or prepare a small fresh fruit salad, with the addition of crushed dried fruit.
In your fruits, avoid orange and melon. The orange is heavy on the liver and the melon should be eaten on its own, as a starter or away from the meal.
Bake two pancakes and fill them with the filling of your choice.
- Sugar-free cereals drizzled with vegetable milk, or rolled oats (they lower cholesterol) boiled in salted water, to which you can add grated apple drizzled with a squeeze of lemon, raisins , walnuts, flax, sesame or pumpkin seeds.
- Morning tofu vegetables
- a small chopped onion,
- a clove of garlic crushed in a little olive oil,
- add a julienne of carrots, spinach leaves, cooked corn kernels, snow peas, or whatever vegetables you have on hand, and let them melt and color for a few minutes.
- Add 100 g coarsely crumbled tofu between your fingers, leaving large chunks.
- In a bowl, dilute a tablespoon of miso in hot water and pour it over the tofu vegetables, lowering the heat to a minimum.
Let simmer for a few minutes, then serve sprinkled with fresh herbs and a few cherry tomatoes.