Sweet Potato's Cake
- Number of parts: 8
- 640g sweet potatoes
- 64g of butter
- 64 grams of sugar
- 1 C. cinnamon
- 1 C. cornstarch
- 48 gr grated coconut
- 2 eggs
- Cake pan
- Potato masher
1) Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into chunks. Cook them for 15 minutes in boiling water.
2) Mash them with a potato masher, and add the butter, so that it melts into the hot sweet potatoes.
3) Add sugar, cinnamon, a pinch of salt and mix well. Then add the cornstarch and mix.
4) Add the grated coconut, then the eggs, and mix well.
5) Pour the preparation into a buttered mold, and put in a hot oven for 45 minutes at 180°C.
6) There you go, your sweet potato fondant is ready!
Enjoy your lunch !