Healthy homemade granola recipe
- 200g rolled oats
- 80 g of hazelnut
- 80 g walnuts, pecans
- Pumpkin and sunflower seeds 100 g - 100 g
- 80g almonds
- olive oil
- a drizzle of maple syrup or a tablespoon of coconut sugar, to sprinkle on the mixture
- 150 g dark chocolate chips, to be added at the end before storing
- 2-5 pinches of salt from Guérande, Himalayas
1) Start by crushing your dried fruits, you can use a blender but be careful not to get flour, you absolutely have to have small pieces.
2) Combine everything in a bowl, add the oats, seeds, salt, olive oil and coconut sugar, or xyllitol Mix everything well for a few minutes.
3) On your baking sheet spread a sheet of baking paper, then pour your preparation over the entire surface.
4) Bake at 170°C for 30 minutes. Regularly check the cooking so as not to let it burn. If the granola starts to brown too much, don't hesitate to stir everything well or even lower the oven temperature a little.
5) Pour everything into a bowl, let cool slightly then add your chocolate chips.