For your Ketogenic diet!
My zucchini pancakes without flour
Zucchini patties without flour, without gluten to eat alone with sour cream with chives or “Boursin” type cheese or to use in wraps for fajitas or sandwiches.
- 500g zucchini
- 1 teaspoon (5g) salt
- 2 large eggs
- Two medium shallots, chopped (or 50g onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of ground almonds (40 gr), you can replace it with oats!
- 3 tsp psyllium or coconut flour
- 60 gr grated parmesan or gruyere cheese
- One or more (depending on your taste) - minced garlic clove
- Turmeric or curry powder
Peel and grate the zucchini either by hand or using a food processor.
Put in a colander, sprinkle with salt and let drain for 30 to 45 minutes.
Rinse them well and wring them out with a towel to remove as much water as possible.
Heat the oven to 180°C.
Add ground almonds and psyllium or coconut flour (or oats) to zucchini, eggs, minced garlic, pepper and salt, baking powder and Parmesan cheese. Mix until the dough is homogeneous. Arrange the dough in 10 cm diameter discs on baking paper and bake for 10 minutes, until the galettes are golden brown on both sides. Remove from oven and let cool before gently peeling off with a spatula.
NB: It is possible to fry the patties instead of baking them in the oven.
Enjoy your lunch ! Claudia